Summit Ergonomics is able to help you meet your needs in many ways
- Assessment of the workspace for potential ergonomic risks
- Recommendation of products to solve an ergonomic problem
- Ergonomic training and proper use of ergonomic products
- Layout drawings and space planning
- Formal quotes for projects large and small
- Onsite chair assessments and evaluations
- Sit-stand desk suitability assessments
Medically based assessments should be conducted by a licensed professional, such as those found in our "Find an Ergo Professional" listing
At Summit, our approach is slightly different with regard to service. We don't believe that "the job is done" once the product is delivered and installed. In fact, it is after the delivery and installation that we perform out most important function - education and training.
We view the purchase of office furniture and accessories as an investment your firm is making in the employee and the organization. Our goal is to assist you in maximizing your return on investment by providing after the installation training and support in the proper utilization of these tools.
Purchasing the equipment and tools is simply not enough. Knowing how to use them properly is what really counts. Increasing comfort and efficiency allows for greater productivity - the fundamentals of ergonomics and our company's mission - Improving employee well being and productivity.
Our goal is not to meet but EXCEED customer expectations. Incorporating this philosophy into our corporate culture has allowed us to develop long term relationships with our clients.